Back from camp! Act it was like four days ago�haha�I came back on mon�camp was better than wad I expected�groupings were almost the same as last year jus that there were some changes here and there�and I dunno wad you would call it if you dun call it fate cause while everyones grp were divided within their class they got diff facils and guess who my grp got? Yes..its mel chen AGAIN! Haha�.colin was quite shocked! Haha�anw, got to room with a bunch of great pple expect for j*****�.got to know another Melissa who is also another xiezhi lover! Haha�so funny! Hahaha�overall, the camp was quite touching esp the parents letter thingie and of cos the healing session�though fun�my butt hurts from sitting on the floor for too long on a time�.
Mel if you see this: it has been great having you as a facil again and of cos though you may have heard it already, I still wanna say thanks for always being there with a listening ear�.its really appreciated! Thanks and good luck with ya final year in the uni! �smile-
kk�went back to school on tues and wed for lessons.
Tues--- amaths and chemistry. Met up with ming, clonnie and ht for breakfast at macs and we saw zhang xuan and lu jia and I was waving at them when suddenly oily hair popped out of nowhere and started waving at me! I got the shocked of my life mans! And phewed the milo that I was drinking into joyce! Sorry! Anw, we sat together and I think choo was quite pissed cause we were like talking and not listening to her! Haha�then had chem�.after that we had extra remedial and ming dragged me and jovena to buy cup noodles with her�and we missed out on wad chemiki was telling yao, joyce and ht abt his childhood! Haha�he treated us to macs again! Hehe
Wed--- was gossiping abt chemiki and choo in front of low iq�she was like laughing her head of that kind of thing�we went to the staffroom to put our ws to see if choo will scold us again and low iq wasz acting along with us�.so funny! Haha�den went to orchard with ming and joyce to take my 5566 comic book�n again you can call it fate cause the card that was xiezhi one! Haha�so happy! The comic was quite cute lah�den we took neos�twice�den went to eat curry puff..now both ming and I owe joyce big time! Big big time! Haha�
Thurs---wanted to study in the day time but didn�t manage to casue too many distractions lah�so in the end studied in the night until 2.30 like that�managed to study one chapt of amaths and 6 ke for Chinese! So proud of myself! Haha�kk�ciaos pple! Take care! And jiayou!
No comments:
Post a Comment