Heyhey pple! the 5th week of term three has ended! So fast! Now we only have 15 more weeks for the rest of the year! Sigh! Time really pass so fast when you are enjoying yrself! Of cos, I dun enjoy myself in maths and Chinese lesson! Haha�
Okies, anw, zhang changed joyce and liwen�s seat yest and all four of them have been complaining abt it since dunno when! Haha�at least now I can talk to joyce easier! Hahaha�that�s one good thing abt I lah! Hehe�.can talk more and theres nothing the teachers can do to stop us! Heh! �evil laugh-
After school went to joyce hse with hwee teng and we packeted macs to joyce hse and eat�after that we were us goofing ard�while joyce was cutting out the contest form from the newspaper, me and hwee teng were surfing the net and playing ard. Oh, and we changed my template! Its so nice loh! I love it! Haha�sorry yao but thanks for helping t change the previous template which is the 5566 one! Haha�
Overall, I think that this week is one of the nicest week since the beginning of the year�
Mon= went to make ic and later went to bugis to eat and shop ard for a while
Tues= jian tao hui�nothing much�jus talking abt how to improve qihang next year
Wed= track and field championships�St nicks won double championships again! We beat Cedar and we beat the Singapore Sports School! St nicks rocks!
Thurs= cca�so fun cause we were poping sparkling juice in the car park and all of u were so damn high lah! The bad thing is that I almost banged into oily head and got myself a full shower of oil! No thanks man! Anw, was talking to the class and they agreed to pop sparkling juice bottles on the last day of school! Wee! So fun! Cant wait!
Fri= read from the above! =p
Ohohohoh! I forgot to mention that joyce and hwee teng bought the top up card and notebook with 5566 on it! Was looking at it the whole day! Haha�thanks guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment